Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Happenings

Quinn had his big two month check-up today. Dr. Walton was very impressed with his activity, alertness and strength. She said she wouldn't be surprised if he started rolling over in the next few days. (I'm totally okay with him waiting a little longer for that milestone, I just got him to smile at me :)

His stats are as follows:

weight: 10lbs 7 oz

height: 22"

head circumference: 15.5"

He's measuring in the 55% for just about everything.


And, I have an NKBA seminar tonight. This is the first design seminar I will have been to in over a year and a half (I kinda dropped the ball when we left BYU-I). I am soooo excited! :) I have another seminar (ASID) next week as well. This will hopefully be an excellent networking utility for me as well an excellent learning opportunity. (Not to mention some much needed adult-to-adult interaction time)

Tonights topic is: Sexy Energy Efficent Lighting for Residences, with an Accent on Kitchens and Baths. - Sounds riveting!

post signature

No comments: