Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy 28th to Eric!

Its the end of the mid twenties. Eric is now officially closer to thirty than he is to twenty five. I think he cried a little (okay, not really, but maybe on the inside). We kicked off the big event when he got home from school, at which time my parents were in town from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, with some present opening. Here's his lovely spread all laid out on the dining table for him:

Yes, I bought Eric flowers (they were his first bouquet)

Shorts from Mom & Dad Warnick

Frisbee Golf discs and Socks from Mom & Dad Westover

I surprised Eric with a Q hand print inside his card from Quinn

Some new sexy cross trainers for my love


After presents we blitzed over to Walnut Creek to meet up with our friends Erika & Steve at Maria Maria and enjoy some freaking awesome mexican food. (Yes, I just said freaking awesome and Mexican food in the same sentance - watch out the world may come to an end now)

The last stop on our birthday tour was the movie theater where we were treated to Iron Man 2 and some very tasty movie theater popcorn (my favorite - with extra butter of course!).

Happy Birthday babe. Enjoy the last years of your twenties!

post signature

No comments: