Sunday, July 25, 2010

Coeur d'Alene in July

Q and I are up in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho visiting my family and friends and right now and loving every minute of it. (Minus the heat, the heat kinda sucks) Soaking up quality Nana & Papa and uncle Michael time.


{Q and Nana}

Q and I had dinner over at my best friend Emily's house on Friday and had a blast. I really miss Emily, I wish we lived closer. Her husband Derek makes me smile, he's such a good guy. They had fun playing with Q and in typical Quinn fashion he had fun flirting with Emily.

{Q and Emily}

The only unhappy part of Friday night was the phone call I got from my mom right at the end of dinner. She called to tell me she and dad were in the hospital. She thought dad might be having another stroke so they went in to get checked out. Luckily everything turned out to be okay, but it was still scary.

{Quinn and Papa in the hospital}

Q and I are sharing a bed right now and of course Quinn sleeps like this:

{yup, in the middle of the bed}

We sure do miss daddy though. Eric had to stay in California for school so we're making late night phone calls and constantly texting throughout the day. Any one who's been away from their significant other knows what I'm talking about. It really sucks, but we'll see him on Wednesday! :)

post signature

1 comment:

Morgan Waterstraat BA, NCTMB said...

I know exactly what you mean. We miss you too though.