Sunday, April 4, 2010

SpectAcuUar EgGstraviganZa

Conference weekend was fun, we stayed home and watched it on TV - have I mentioned that I LOVE DVR?!? Obviously there are no commercials during conference, but I've stopped watching live TV altogether simply so I can fast forward through all the commercials. But back to conference, on Easter Sunday Christy brought mom back over to our house (she's visiting for a few weeks) and we made French toast and watched the morning session together. This was the first year that Eric and I spent Easter at our place and it was fun doing the easter bunny thing. Here are our baskets (there are ones for Christy & Mom too - what a smart bunny!)

Quinn's Basket - with a cute little Easter outfit

Eric's Basket

My basket - sans chocolate :(

Mom's

Christy's

post signature

No comments: